After attending Jordan World Circus, thanks to the Starlight Children's Foundation, @ the Puyallup Fairgrounds...Summer LOVED the ponies, elephants, and especially the high flying acrobatic Ariel princesses (her favorite...she kept saying "printhess, ahh, ahh, ahh (like Ariel's singing) 3-12-2011

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ham central!

Summer is such a ham! Whenever I pull out the camera, she knows just what to do! In fact, I was playing around with the settings while we were driving to Tacoma and she whined at me until I turned around and took a picture of her....ahhh, I have created a monster! Here's just one of many I took to appease her...

Last month, Tom's grandpa Sheldon passed away. He was a great man who loved his grandkids and great grandkids very much. Tom's sister, Sue drove up from CA for the funeral....this was her first meeting with Summer. They loved each other....Summer kept grabbing her cheeks and giving her big, sloppy, baby kisses....it was cute.
Planting a kiss!
The grounds were beautiful...I took advantage of the scenery :)



Grandpa Cameron....he is a great man and wonderful Grandpa :) He just found out he has cancer and is having surgery tomorrow...he told me just after I took this picture that he hopes to be around to see Summer walk one day...we are praying this is going to happen...
Cuddles with Aunt Sue

Refried beans? Better worn than eaten...

Summer's first measurement on Grandma Cameron's hall door...she's not too far from Jared :)

I told you Aunt Sue had fun with her!

Ham...

...more ham...

....now come the giggles...

Summer and her backpack buddy


...she loves the backpack!

Raspberries are a recent favorite :P

At the end of the day, she loves to cuddle with whoever will hold her....Tom is a great big brother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment